SolarUK supplies a range of digital differential controllers that are designed to be simple to install whilst maximising the performance of a solar thermal system.
As the brains of a system, a controller’s key function is to monitor temperatures and to control the pump to ensure that any available solar energy is delivered to the hot water cylinder or pool etc.
Additional features are often included for system control, safety and monitoring.
Please contact us if you have questions about our complementary range of solutions, which include:
- Data Loggers
- Fault Alarms
- BMS Interfaces
Examples of SolarUK's work
SolarUK have been installing solar energy systems for many years, examples of our systems can be seen by clicking on the links below. These range from large scale commercial systems through to smaller domestic installations.
List of case studies
- Solar Photovoltaic installation on self build in Kent
- Domestic solar thermal installation, Thornton Heath
- Planet Energy Solutions: Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Nunnington Hall, A National Trust property with Solar Water Heating
- Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Bedfordshire
- Photovoltaics for a family home, East Sussex
- Solar Powered Bird Scarer, SolarUK provides the Energy!
- Killick House, the largest (when installed) solar water heating system in the UK.
- Orbis Energy: Eco Building, Lowestoft
- Leatherhead: Police Federation Building
- Oval Road: Communal Solar Heating
- Sheffield Hallam University - Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic (PV)
Alternatively, have a look at our image gallery, all images show examples of SolarUK installations and equipment.