Leatherhead: Police Federation: Solar Water Heating
The Police Federation building in Leatherhead was designed to incorporate solar panels to provide hot water and heating for the swimming pool.
Because of the limited roof space the LaZer2 panels very high output per m2 allowed the building to meet the strict requirements imposed upon it by planning regulations. According to EN12975-1 the LaZer2 panel yields 893kw/m2 per annum. Which is the highest documented, using the European tests.
Case studies of Commercial Scale Solar Energy Installations
- Photovoltaic Panel Thermal Image diagnostic
- Commercial Housing Development with Solar PV installed at build time
- Large Scale water heating system for London Hotel
- Medium Scale 17kW system mounted on Roof of Healthcare Building
- Large Scale 100kW Solar Farm in South East England
- Medium Scale 35kW Solar PV system
- Planet Energy Solutions: Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Nunnington Hall, A National Trust property with Solar Water Heating
- Solar Powered Bird Scarer, SolarUK provides the Energy!
- Killick House, the largest (when installed) solar water heating system in the UK.
- Orbis Energy: Eco Building, Lowestoft
- Leatherhead: Police Federation Building
- Oval Road: Communal Solar Heating
- Sheffield Hallam University - Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic (PV)