Frame mounted 4kW Domestic Solar PV system
|ST Panels||HYUNDAI 250W MONOCRYSTALINE|
|Annual ST Yield||4.0 kWH|
|Location||HASTINGS , EAST SUSSEX|
|Carbon Saved per year||1871 Kg/year|
|Inverter||DiehlAko Platinum 3800s|
Solar UK was chosen to provide this solar PV system as the client had previously called on Solar UKs ’ expertise to remove and re-fit his existing Solar thermal system when his flat roof needed re-placing.
His property is located in a Conservation area and planning permission was required but was easily obtained as the array had no environmental impact on the site.
Our client Has subsequently recommended Solar UK to two of his friends who have had systems installed.
SolarUK at a glance
At SolarUK we are unique in that we provide solar solutions, working with the customer to turn their solar gain into Energy.
We specialize in enabling customers to realise their solar potential and the real financial gains associated.
Unparalleled experience in both domestic and large scale installations, Solar UK has the expertise to tackle your energy demands.
Examples of Domestic Solar Energy Installations:
- Intelligent battery optimisation for maximising battery life
- Battery Storage System
- Solar PV in East Sussex
- Solar PV and Thermal on House in Newmarket
- Solar PV installation in Egham Surrey
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal in Bromley
- Solar PV in Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Solar PV in Brentwood Essex
- Frame Mounted Solar PV in Hastings
- Solar PV 1.76kWp System Maidstone Kent
- Solar PV 2.2kWp System BR6 9TR
- Solar PV in Kent, ME9 7NE
- Solar Photovoltaic installation on self build in Kent
- Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Bedfordshire
- Photovoltaics for a family home, East Sussex
- Family sized Solar Water Heating in Surrey