Photovoltaics: 100 KW Photovoltaic System
|Panels||ENFINITY-230 P6 (230W)|
|System Size||150 kWp|
|Location||SOUTH EAST ENGLAND|
|Carbon Saved||175 TONNES|
|Your Annual FITs Outlook||£41,031|
|Units (cost) not bought from supplier annually||£15,771|
Solaruk was chosen to install this project by the managers at Newenko and Effinity because of our history of good design and installation with over 10 years in the industry.
Offering the customer not only the best price but due to our engineers experience we were about to offer an overall saving to the project via the used of a unique wiring stratagem, reducing cable losses.
The project starting in may, and was commissioned in june with a fully functioning array.
Solaruk overcame uneven ground condtions using state of the art 3d modelling software and trained professionals to provide a framework solution solar uk is a green comapny , with that in mind we manged to engineer the framework without any concrete involved in the arrays construction.
Solar uk is a green company, with that in mind we manged to engineer the framework without any concrete involved in the arrays construction.
At SolarUK we are unique in that we provide solar solutions, working with the customer to turn their solar gain into Energy.
We specialize in enabling customers to realise their solar potential and the real financial gains associated.
Unparalleled experience in both domestic and large scale installations, Solar UK has the expertise to tackle your energy demands.
The system benefits from the Government’s Clean Energy Cash Back scheme, which started in April 2010. Under this scheme, small-scale energy producers will be offered a fixed, premium rate for renewable energy fed-in to the grid. The legislation obliges the utility companies to buy units of energy over a set number of years. For more information on the Feed-in tariffs, see the photovoltaic webpage.
Case studies of Commercial Scale Solar Energy Installations
- Photovoltaic Panel Thermal Image diagnostic
- Commercial Housing Development with Solar PV installed at build time
- Large Scale water heating system for London Hotel
- Medium Scale 17kW system mounted on Roof of Healthcare Building
- Large Scale 100kW Solar Farm in South East England
- Medium Scale 35kW Solar PV system
- Planet Energy Solutions: Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Nunnington Hall, A National Trust property with Solar Water Heating
- Solar Powered Bird Scarer, SolarUK provides the Energy!
- Killick House, the largest (when installed) solar water heating system in the UK.
- Orbis Energy: Eco Building, Lowestoft
- Leatherhead: Police Federation Building
- Oval Road: Communal Solar Heating
- Sheffield Hallam University - Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic (PV)